Search This Blog

Monday, July 5, 2010

Thing 7 Cool Google Tools that might google

I google Calendar
I have tried to use the I google Calendar and is a nice tools but I wont bet on using it more than the calendar that we can get from out look, don't get me wrong is a nice tool but sincerely is a repetition of a basic tool that you can use directly from outlook with out so much trouble and more wide access to share event to groups of people ; and besides as much as i tried to attache my calendar to this blog I couldn't, not even with the help mention in their small video talk. Use it and have fun but don't say I didn't warm you, and if you figure it out please tell me it will be a nice touch.
The calendar is a nice tool to teach the students how to manage time and organization techniques, remember students at home need as much support and steady scheduling as in the school.
My calandear is share for all spring branch personal under my email.
I google Maps using Google earth http://earth.google.com is a nice handy tools to show other places in the planet , and why no to star a lesson on communities and cites, showing if the map allows it other places with nice detail of their streets and where abouts.
Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment